Our HerculesTM Drive Units are an innovation in power transmission with state-of-the-art gear and bearing design.
Each HerculesTM Drive Unit is custom designed for the application in accordance with the latest AGMA standards.
The main 4-point contact precision bearing used in the HerculesTM Drive is normally reserved by our competitors for only the largest applications. B10 bearing life exceeds 100 years.
- Electro-Mechanical Direct-Coupled
- Electro-Hydraulic Direct-Coupled
- Electro-Mechanical with Chain-and-Sprockets
- Concentric Dual Stack Designs
- Double-Enveloping Worm Gearing (cycloidal & planetary drives also available)
- Alloy Steel Pinions and Spur Gears
- Four-Point Contact Precision Main Bearings
- Heavy Duty Steel Weldment or Cast Iron Main Gear Housings
- NEMA 4X Rated Overload Device Enclosures
- Vari-Speed Devices
- Hi-Torque Arm Lifting Devices
- Other Special Features